Sunday, March 30, 2008

I know this is going to come off as paranoid, but...

...there's some bad shit going on here. I can just feel it.
Also, the miniseries John Adams is fantastic. How have we strayed so far from such noble ideals at the beginning, and a willingness to give up comfort, security, wealth, even life so that our children may have a better future? Maybe we have nothing to fight against. Maybe we're totally in control and Americans will live in freedom and prosperity for generations to come. But again, I just feel like something is wrong. But maybe that's just Paul Giamatti getting me in the mood for a revolution - believe me, it doesn't take much.

1 comment:

ooya said...

Wait a minute, the one honest and true journalist, courageously defying the forces that be, to bring an unbiased truth to the masses is.... Lou Dobbs???