Thursday, November 03, 2005

Halloween etc.

So as many of you know, my house hosted an absolutely fabulous Halloween party last Friday and, I must say, it turned out quite well (with the exception of the fog machine setting off the fire alarm). Everyone put so much effort into their costumes, it was amazing. And I want to make a big shout-out to my one-and-only mum right now for making me the greatest costume ever!!!! (there'll be pics posted, don't you lovelies worry)

Besides that, it's been the same old. I've been asked to speak at a scholarship gala next Thursday, and I'm having lunch with some trustees tomorrow, and some notable alumni on Friday. It's Homecoming this weekend, so the football game should be a good time. Brigit and I have decided that hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps is the way to go.

Besides school and interviews, nothing else is new. Life has deteriorated into an unending cycle of school work, work work, and drinking. Does anyone else's life feel like this, or just me? Oh well, things will come together eventually. Until then, I suppose I just have to enjoy the ride. Kisses.

P.S. Much love to Paul, who just celebrated his 19th birthday! I love you hubbie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya' sexy moo!