Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More love quotes

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/13/DDN3O2606.DTL

So something I would say...

"And I thought, 'Wow, she looks hot.' Then I realized I was looking at myself in a mirror." (Woman to friends, overheard across the street from Cole Coffee in Oakland by Derek McCulloch.)

Others that amused me:

"He's so cheap, he could have gasoline dripping from his nipples and he still wouldn't drive his car across the bay to see me." (Woman in line at Noe Valley Bank of America, overheard by Dennis Gordon.).

"She's Buddhist, he's Catholic, so they're meeting each other halfway and having the wedding in Vegas." (Woman to woman, overheard at a holiday party by Kareasa Wilkins.)

"Tell him if he says anything about last night, I'm never sleeping with his girlfriend again." (Woman on cell phone, overheard in parking lot of Kaiser Hospital in Redwood City by Capt. Harry.)

No comments: