Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Weekend Update.

Willie Nelson/Bob Dylan concert = amazing

Highlights:
On The Road Again
60+ year old couple next to me smoking pot
Visions of Johanna
"Are you trying to relieve yourself son?"
Matt's parents' friends
All Along the Watchtower

I wish I could've spent more time with my folks though. I didn't even do anything (besides a car) for my pops on Father's Day. I'm a horrible daughter. I did get to spend a whole day with Katie though. She's so cool. My mom was telling me that at her softball game yesterday, she pointed to the outfield, all hardcore like, and then hit it way out there! So cool.

Not much has happened here since then. I almost got abducted by a fire engine yesterday, Tash came over and we drank champagne on a Monday ("You know that you only have one more year until that's called alcoholism.") and discussed the Roman statue rule, I've been chatting with Paul for ages, typical stuff. Now I'm watching Becky's Family Guy dvds that I stole. Boring.

In other news, "The Future Freaks Me Out" by Motion City Soundtrack.

No comments: