Thursday, June 16, 2005

Secret to Productivity - Get Mono!!!

I have got to be the strangest person alive. So, I found out I had mono etc. etc. and started to feel a lot better yesterday. Since I had already decided to take off work, I was left with a whole day and nothing to do. Did I rest? Of course not! I hung photos, cleaned my room, decorated, printed out pictures, danced around, and did all of my ironing. Bloody ridiculous stuff. And I am still feeling great (although I did make it to work today). I got a lot done tonight too, although I must admit there was more dancing then actual productivity tonight. Speaking of dancing, Matt was lovely enough to make me a glorious mixed cd that I haven't stopped playing (except to listen to the new Coldplay cd (X & Y) and Belle and Sebastian reissue (Push the Barman to Open Old Wounds) that came in the mail the other day (I love you Amazon!) which are both fantastic) and he put another B&S song on it that I just can't resist shaking my booty to, no matter how hard I try, called Your Cover's Blown. Download it immediately. Like now.

Other than that, life has been pretty ho-hum. We had a fire alarm at work today - not a drill, I think an actual fire. Which was fun because it meant going down five flights only to get caught out in the rain. Good stuff. Oh and I created the door o' narcissism. You'll have to visit my room to see it, but it is priceless. I seriously cannot be left alone without things to do - I get a little too creative with my time.

I think I'm heading back to good ol' Lancaster county this weekend for father's day, some rest and the Bob Dylan / Willie Nelson concert. Should be a splendid time. Oh, and loan consolidation is a pain in the arse. A big one.

I wish I had deeper thoughts to convey, but I don't. My apologies, gentle readers. Do come visit another time. Pleasant dreams.

1 comment:

Aguilerajkqa said...

Monster Trucks Sports Games at Miniclip com Play Free Online Games. Drive monster trucks, crush cars and do incredible stunts in our monster truck games. Nat Geo Animal Jam; Need for Madness; Neon Race; New Games; Ninja Dogs 2. ArcadeXL com �. A full list of monster truck flash games available to play online, and submit high scores. Free Online. Play Online Free. Free Online Play Free in your free time! Amazon com: Monster Truck Car Games. Amazon com: Monster Truck Car Games. Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping. Truck Free Online Games. Y8 Truck Play the truck games online from y8. Top Fog games; Recent plays; Random games; Y3; Y8; Friv. Extreme Trucks 2; Cyber Ryder; Offroad Trophy; 4x4 Rally; Big Monster Truck