Monday, May 02, 2005

UK Housing Market Bohemoth - check!

I turned in my 40 page paper on the UK housing market today at 5 PM... my goodness did it feel good. It has been the bane of my existence as of late (thus the lack of new entries). About half of the pages were graphs, but still, it was a hard ass paper and definitely the longest and most involved one I've ever written. But it is beautiful and out of my hands now. Now I can move on to....

BPUB! Yeah, that's right, no breaks for me. Test tomorrow in BPUB and I really need to do well on it (even though my awesome team did have the best presentation in the class!).

I called my flatmates tonight, that was really nice. I do miss them and all the fun we used to have. Apparently the new American in the flat is less than a desirable flatmate. Ah well. And it was White Ryan's birthday apparently (very few of you will know who that is), but we called him White Ryan as there were two Ryans in our little group: one was White Ryan and one was Brown Ryan. It worked out nicely.

Speaking of "mates", the housemates came up with a few great ideas today. Flintstones condoms for kids ahah and Flintstone vitamin lubricant, where you can absorb vitamins through use of the lubricant. I noted that there would be a very healthy crop of middle school age boys shortly after we released it. Haha, we're not perverts, I swear!

Oh gosh, what else is going on? Not much, I'm totally apathetic about everything right now. The paper sapped the life out of me. I don't know how I'm going to get up the energy to study for my remaining two exams. But there are a few lights at the end of the tunnel. One I won't mention in this forum and the other is my 21st birthday!!! Which none of you will be here for =( Which actually, I was thinking about, is bullshit, so when we get back in the fall, I'm throwing a MASSIVE shindig to celebrate it and no one can stop me (I think the other summer birthdays who get denied parties should be represented as well).

I drank 10 cans of Diet Coke in the past two days. It's getting to be ridiculous. I should have insane amounts of energy, but I just want to chill and fall asleep.

Well, I'm sure this is a terribly boring entry, but it's finals! Cut me some slack. Hope you all are doing better than I and the best of luck. Hugs and Kisses.

M.

No comments: