Thursday, May 05, 2005

Quick update and a few reviews.

Just so y'all know, I got an "A" on my UK Housing Market Paper, which fills me with pride to no end. All that stress/hard work/panicking did eventually pay off. Thanks to Paul for explaining council housing to my silly American self.

Still studying, however. Management final tomorrow which I hope goes well. I've worked ridiculously hard this semester and it would be nice to have some decent grades to show for it for once.

Sin City: Really enjoyed this movie, though it was a bit disturbing. The cinematography was amazing, as was the graphic novel-inspired dialogue. Frightened me a bit, but in a good way.

Melinda and Melinda: Ok, I'm definitely a bit biased on this one, but I really enjoyed it too. Will Ferrell was amazing and I found it a bit creepy that at the beginning, their Melinda preferred single malt scotch as well (although that's pretty much where the similarities ended). Good job, Mr. Allen.

Beck, Guero: Loving this cd. Everyone must purchase it immediately. I'm so glad that Beck has reinstated his funkiness. Hell Yes and Guero are some of the more noticeable tracks, at least to me (although again, I'm biased towards music you can shake your "automatic bazootie" to).

Well, that's it for now kids. I'm heading out on Saturday, though I will be occasionally frequenting campus until returning for good after Memorial Day.

Current music: Trainspotting Soundtrack...never gets old.

No comments: