Thursday, September 01, 2005

Are these really today's role models for little girls?

I received a sample of the new Paris Hilton perfume today at Douglas and was both shocked and appalled by the "description" of the scent. Here goes (directly copied from package - including caps):

Paris Hilton

Paris is sharing the spotlight with her first Perfume.

Like Paris herself, it is Mysterious, Intriguing and Beautiful. Rich in its appeal, it defines that moment in time when powerful sensuality and breath-taking beauty are captured in a way that all can enjoy.

Share a bit of the magic that is Paris Hilton. Find out what it smells like to be a Star.




That's right kids - find out what it SMELLS like to be a star. I don't even think I really need to comment here. Just thought I'd share that with everyone. Honestly I cannot read it without simultaneously laughing at the ridiculousness of the present and weeping for the future. Cheers, Paris.

No comments: