Thursday, August 11, 2005

Music Music Music!!!

New Death Cab album = AWESOME!!!!!

Men Women & Children show = Dance-tastic!

Sufjan Stevens album = Beautiful to the max!

I'm at work, so I'm going for brevity. It works, no?

Songs to download:
"Summer Skin" Death Cab for Cutie
"Stop!" Erasure
"Seven Nation Army" Nostalgia 77 feat. Alice Russell
"Dear Scene, I Wish I Were Deaf" Nightmare of You
"Marching Bands of Manhattan" Death Cab for Cutie
"Don't Think Twice, It's Alright" Bob Dylan
"Get Big" Okkervil River
"People Are Strange" The Doors
"Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, IL" Sufjan Stevens
"Debra" Beck

Speaking of Beck - - - www.acrossthenarrows.com

E-mail me or comment if you want to go. I want to go so bad. I can taste the desire. Oh, the anticipation. Shivers.

No comments: