Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Olivia's random wisdom

me: *note that when i talk about important relationships, i'm almost always referring to friends and not lovers
Olivia: well that's truth, ain't it? isn't it so much nicer that way?
me: yeah its true, at least at this point in my life
Olivia: loss of lovers as important relationships only really applies (i think? in general?) when lover doubles as dear friend

I love my girlfriend so much!

Anyhow, I know I haven't updated and so much has happened (Vegas, Halloween, poker night, lots of random shenanigans) and I'm leaving soon for Australia (I'll be gone Nov. 16-28) but at some point I promise I will. Lady talk ladies - cookbook has been started, but I'll need some time (it's more work than I thought) but you will have it (also means Brigit has more time to give me her mango pasta salad recipe!). I found out that my friend here is really good friends with Say Anything's drummer and lead singer, so the next time they're touring, I get to meet them, which is cool. Also, another friend has a movie producer friend who just cast Colin Firth in her new movie, so we'll be going to the SF premiere of that. And I'm just now starting to really spend a lot of time in the city and I'm loving it. I've actually decided to move properly into San Francisco when my Berkeley lease runs up (I like Berkeley and biking around and all that, but I neeeeeeeeed a city). In short, I'm doing fantastically, but I miss all of you East coast (and otherwise) people. More later, back to work for now. =) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there--could you tell me what the movie is that your friend's friend just cast Colin Firth in? Or who the producer is? Thanks--am a big fan of his and am just trying to find out what he's up to next, project wise.