Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Newsflash!

"It gives a whole new meaning to the word 'Whopper'."

Also, Olivia and I discussed googling oneself and I came up with some interesting results:
I was apparently an ugly child
I'm also a devote Christian
And I went to Penn...wait a second...

Quick notes - REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY! The BBC has a poll, and over half of voters said that the War in Iraq would be the biggest issues at the midterm polls.

Bands I'm currently listening to:
TV on the Radio
Band of Horses
Andrew Bird
Old 97s
Guillemots
Silver Jews
The Decemberists
Edan
Built to Spill
Asobi Seksu

...plus probably a bunch more I can't remember right now. Laters!

3 comments:

e. donovan said...

Well, looks like you guys trounced us at the polls. Pretty deservedly, I suppose, but just don't expect anything to get done in Congress in the next two years.

And according to Google, you're not a devoted Christian. You're a Nigerian scam artist. Hm...

Melinda said...

I probably should have read that website all the way to the end. I actually like the scam artist better.

e. donovan said...

I didn't read it all the way to the end. You've done a lot of scams in your day...