Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Winter Break

So, classes have started and I'm too lazy to write all about my Christmas, so instead, I posted a kajillion photos as a sort of diary to tell the story for me. It starts with the Christmas party we had with the extended family, then moves to "Special Day" - a Gilbert family tradition where we all go to the mall, get our picture taken with Santa, buy new ornaments, see a movie (this year: Narnia), and go out to eat - then on to Christmas itself. I had a really nice break, very relaxing and pleasant. I'll let the pics speak for themselves, and I do have more to tell, but that's for another time. I also plan on doing a list akin to Tom's, of the top 10 albums of the year, but I have to wait until a few more candidates arrive from Amazon. But it's coming, so get excited!

Hope everyone is doing well. Daily Show taping tomorrow in NYC!!!

No comments: