Monday, January 16, 2006

Musica

The new Belle and Sebastian has leaked, FYI, and from what I've obtained so far, it's looking quite good, even though I find Funny Little Frog to be so/so. The band has acknowledged this (the leak) cutely on their website. Speaking of B&S, would anyone be interested in venturing up to NYC to see one of their concerts with me? They're playing in Philadelphia, but it's during spring break and I'll be in Buenos Aires. Oh wait, I just finished effectively stealing the last song I need to complete the album - I'll post a proper review of it in a couple days. For those naysayers of downloading, don't worry - I'm sure I'll purchase this album when it comes out in February.

Wolf Parade - I'll Believe In Anything !!!

Top ten coming soon, just need to review a few more albums, but here's a sneak preview at some definite contenders: Architecture in Helsinki - In Case We Die, Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise, Sigur Ros - Takk, The Decemberists - Picaresque, Stars - Set Yourself On Fire.

ENJOY!!!

No comments: