Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Buried Alive With Work.

You lot are a disappointment sometimes! I want more memories, and specific ones. I'd do it for you! =)

Anyhow, the reason I've been entirely absent for a while is that work has reached its climax for the year. If I make it through this Thursday, I should be fine.

Anyhow, I just wanted to leave a post to remind myself of a few things I need to write about. Think of it as a preview.

-The Smiths
-Thanksgiving Break
-"boss" and "bitchin"
-Measure for Measure
-Bands I have just discovered (Architecture in Helsinki, Decemberists, etc.)

I think there probably was more, once upon a time, but my memory is shot to shit right now, due to the insane amount of information I have absorbed in the past week.

Hope you all are doing fine and not in any way contemplating suicide.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, OK, here: Jenga. Monk's. Men over 30. Measure for Measure. Name tags. Blues Bars in CT. Johnny Cash. Buying a Johnny Cash poster from a man over 30 who recommended a Blues Bar in CT. Plentiful inappropriate conversations (often about men over 30) at Bucks County. Dance parties in your room. Shopping on South Street. Food Tour of New Haven. Obsessive e-mailing from work over the summer. Smoothies. Understanding about how to "share." Better?

Melinda said...

Much better. =) Love you.

Anonymous said...

i forgot: DELILAH!!!!!!!!!!

e. donovan said...

my life was sheer utter hell for my last few weeks at college. thankfully, it's all over now.

p.s. i can't believe you just now discovered the decembrists.

we need to go to monk's sometime.