Friday, July 22, 2005

Buy this!!

I always mean to write album recommendations on here, but I forget so here is a couple OUTSTANDING (and I don't use the capitalization lightly) albums:

1. Buy immediately - Funeral by the Arcade Fire.... I think they are my favorite new band of the year. Amazing. And beautiful.

2. Also buy immediately - Demon Days by Gorillaz... loving it. Hard to not dance to. Get it.

Songs to download (not all new songs but all good) - basically it is a "what is Melinda listening to these days" sort of list: Colours by Donovan, A King and a Queen by Okkervil River, Sexx Laws by Beck, Lost and Found by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!, Cocaine by Eric Clapton, Banquet by Bloc Party, Night Moves by Bob Seger


GO, MUSIC LOVERS, GO AND FIND YOUR FORTUNES!!

1 comment:

e. donovan said...

Donovan is great (and not [just] because he shares part of my name). "Wear Your Love Like Heaven" - my fave.