Saturday, June 02, 2007

Wow.



So I did a Google Images search for "Lou Seal", the Giants mascot, to send to a friend (who also loves Arrested Development) in order to make a connection between the two, and found this, which I believe may be the most disturbing picture I've ever seen:








I don't even know what to think.





























Here's the real Lou Seal (Le Seal, Lucille...):








So I'm going to go on a bit of a rave here - I love this show. I think I may be addicted. I have never seen anything this consistently funny and clever. I wish I would have watched it while it was still on the air (however that was during one of the busier times of my life). I just purchased the second season, and the number of foreshadows (can I say that?) regarding the loss of Buster's hand is ridiculous, but so subtle I definitely didn't notice the first time I watched it. Going back now makes it even funnier. Just a small sample:




Buster: I'd never thought I'd miss a hand so much.

In regard to this -



George Sr.: If I never get to touch that hand of his again...

In regard to this -


There are so many more. Brilliant!
*More substantial post later. For now, it's gloomy and I'm going to go relax with a good book.

No comments: