Monday, January 29, 2007

blogging

I need to work on doing it more often. If you look at the archive, 2006's total posts were about half of 2005's. If I don't work on changing that, they could continue to go down exponentially, and soon I may not have an internet presence at all! *gasp*

I'm kidding, but I am trying to do this more often, for myself mostly. I'm not even sure who still reads this (besides you lovely people who leave comments). I read some of my old blog (melindaupenn.livejournal.com) today and found it oddly reassuring (my style and way of thinking has changed dramatically from 2 years ago, or at least, more than I expected it to). I like having this written record, and although I've tried to keep a journal at least a dozen times, it always fails. For some reason, this whole internet online thing (it's just a fad, right?) makes it a lot easier.

No comments: